Cor-Pak™ 1-Mul Pouches contain VCI’s (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors) to protect ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosion. Cor-Pak™ 1-Mul Pouches are approved for military use under GSA# 8030012081769.
Cor-Pak™ 1-Mul Pouches are designed to protect products, components or assemblies when packaged in corrugated boxes, plastic wrap or bags, and wood or metal containers.
Successful usages include:
- Completed assemblies, parts and components
- Corrosion protection of parts in antistatic packages
- Mechanical controls
- Precision machined or stamped parts
- Marine and commercial electronic equipment
- Electrical equipment
Methods of Application
Manually or automatically insert a Cor-Pak™ 1-Mul Pouch into the package. Then simply close and seal the package shortly thereafter. Each Cor-Pak™ 1-Mul Pouch protects up to 1.0 cubic foot (28 liters).
- Provides a microscopic protective layer
- Provides up to 24 months of protection
- Produces dual action: Desiccant and VCI Protection
Cor-Pak™ 1-Mul Pouches provide efficient protection to ferrous and non-ferrous materials within a package when the VCI vaporizes and then condenses on all metal surfaces, protecting all areas of the metal product.
- Vapor phase inhibiting action protects recess and inaccessible surfaces
- Protective VCI film does not require removal
- No degreasing or cleaning required
- Protected parts, components and assemblies can be used immediately
- VCI is self-replenishing to provide continuous protection if package is opened and re-closed
- Is easily inserted into package manually or automatically
- Absorbs moisture from the package
Cor-Pak™ 1-Mul Pouches offer multimetal protection. The VCI powder in the pouches conforms to Mil-22110C.
|Cor-Pak VpCI 1 MUL – 300 PER CARTON||$338.50||corrosion-control-store-categories vpci-inserts store-categories root-catalog|
|Cor-Pak VpCI Pipe Strip 1/3” x 500’, 1 Real per carton||$148.20||corrosion-control-store-categories vpci-inserts store-categories root-catalog|