Showing the single result
Cleaning and Surface Prep, Corrosion Control, ECO Friendly Corrosion Control
BioCorr, Soy Base Indoor Protection$61.55 Add to cart
BioCorr, Soy Base Indoor Protection
$61.55Categories: Cleaning and Surface Prep, Corrosion Control, ECO Friendly Corrosion Control Tags: EcoAir BioCorr, Soy Base Indoor Protection
Description: BioCorr Rust Preventative is a water based, biobased, and biodegradable rust preventative that is intended for preservation of metals in storage and during transportation. BioCorr Rust Preventative provides multi-metal protection and is an excellent environmentally sound alternative to petroleum derived products. This ready-to-use formulation can provide protection for up to two years of indoor storage; or during shipments when combined with VpCI® packaging materials. Unlike rust preventative oils this product leaves a dry film on the surface of the metal that is virtually undetectable. This feature helps to create a clean workplace and prevents material waste. BioCorr Rust Preventative is VOC free and the formulation is biodegradable; eliminating expensive disposal costs associated with oils.
Application: BioCorr is a ready-to-use product and can be applied by dipping or spraying. BioCorr SC is supplied as a viscous concentrate and must be diluted and thoroughly mixed prior to use.
Package: BioCorr Rust Preventative is packaged in 5 gallon (19 liter) pails, 55 gallon (208 liter) drums, liquid totes, and bulk.
- Provides excellent multi-metal corrosion protection
- Combines film-forming additives with Vapor phase Corrosion Inhibitors
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Replaces hazardous mineral oils and flammable solvents
- Contains no chlorinated compounds, chromates, or nitrites
- Ready-to-use product
- Contains biostatic material
- Formulated with renewable raw materials contains 64% biobased content
- USDA certified Biobased product
BioCorr® SC is supplied as a viscous concentrate and must be diluted and thorougly mixed prior to use.
- Biodegradable preservative for machines and equipment
- Temporary coating for storage and shipment
- Protection of pipes, flanges, gears
- Cast iron, sheets, and coils