- Tests operator’s resistance loop; wrist strap limits 750 kilohms to 10 megohms; footwear limits 750 kilohms to 100 megohms- Determines that operator’s personal grounding device is functioning correctly.
- Separate test circuits for wrist straps and foot grounders- Rocker switch allows operator to quickly test all personal grounding devices.
- Use with Single-Wire Wrist Straps
·Durable, stainless steel test button- Long lasting; reduces wear and tear.
- Powered by 9V battery or optional power adapter
- Optional foot plate and stand- Combine tester with 770032 Foot Plate and Stand to test foot grounders.
- NIST calibrated with certificate included- Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- 770030 COMBO TESTER
- 1 Combo Tester
- 1 Foot Plate Cord, 5 inches
- 1 9V Battery
- 1 Certificate of Calibration