This aluminized moisture barrier film is designed to provide packaging for ESD and moisture sensitive items, both inside and outside an ESD protected area. The film is heat sealable and suitable for vacuum packaging. SCS Moisture Barrier Film Dri-Shield® 2000 is a laminate of multiple layers of aluminized polyester and polyethylene. Polyester provides puncture resistance. Metal layers provide Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) shielding and help protect converted bag contents from electric field penetration and moisture.
DS2000 3.6 Film
- 0.0036″ (3.6 mil) Thick Film laminate constructed from multiple layers of aluminized polyester and polyethylene. Designed for moisture and electrostatic discharge (ESD) sensitive items (such as SMT). Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, EIA 541, JESD625-A, and EIA 583.
- </= 0.03 Grams Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR)
Designed for dry packing of moisture sensitive devices and to protect contents from damage due to ESD events or EMI.
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges. Meets the requirement for discharge shielding per Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3.
- >20lb Puncture Strength Average Provides physical protection for contents.
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
Allows film to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator. Dissipative materials attract less particulate contamination to its surface making it preferred in cleanroom environments.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- Made in the United States of America