The SCS Dual Combination Tester verifies the functionality of personnel grounding devices (wrist straps1, foot grounders, ESD shoes, smocks2). Three independent tests are performed simultaneously on the wrist strap and each foot. Green lights indicate a pass condition. Red and yellow lights plus an audible alarm indicate when the wrist strap and/or footwear (left or right) have failed. DIP switches may be accessed for test limit preferences. Access control to an ESD Protected Area can be further enforced by using the relay terminal on the Dual Combination Tester and connecting it to an electronic door lock or turnstile to grant access only to those who have passed their personal grounding device tests. The Dual Combination Tester is calibrated to NIST standards and includes a certificate.
SCS Dual Combination Tester Technology
- The solid-state touch test switch maintains test accuracy and extends the lifetime of the tester
- The 30 volt test signal increases test reliability
The factory test limits are set to:
- Wrist Straps: 750 kilohms and 10 megohms
- Footwear: 750 kilohms and 35 megohms
770758 DUAL COMBINATION TESTER
- 1 Dual Combination Tester
- 1 Dual Foot Plate
- 1 Power Adapter, 12 VDC, with interchangeable plugs (North America, UK/Asia, Europe)
- 1 Foot Plate Cord, 6′
- 1 Ground Cord
- 1 Certificate of Calibration
Click here to download the data sheet.