- Tests operator’s resistance loop; wrist strap limits 750 kilohms to 10 megohms; footwear limits 750 kilohms to 100 megohms
- Determines that operator’s personal grounding device is functioning correctly.
- Separate test circuits for wrist straps and foot grounders- Rocker switch allows operator to quickly test all personal grounding devices.
- Use with Single-Wire Wrist Straps
- Durable, stainless steel test button- Long lasting; reduces wear and tear.
- Powered by 9V battery or optional power adapter
- NIST calibrated with certificate included
- Calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
770031 COMBO TESTER WITH STAND AND FOOT PLATE
- 1 Combo Tester
- 1 Foot Plate Ground Wire, 5 inches
- 1 9V Battery
- 1 Foot Plate
- 1 Pedestal
- 3 Button Head Screws, 1/4-20 x 3/4″
- 1 Allen Wrench, 5/32″
- 1 Flat Head Screw, 8-32 x 5/8″
- 1 Knurled Nut, 8-32
- 1 Black Cap
- 1 Poster
- 1 Certificate of Calibration
Click here to download the data sheet.