Description: EcoLine® Bio-Based/Bio-Degradable Long Term Rust Preventative is a biodegradable temporary coating designed for use in severe marine and high humidity outdoor and indoor environments. It protects against all types of corrosion and oxidation, and works well on a variety of metals. Its excellent penetrating properties aid in loosening frozen or rusted parts.
Application: Multi-metal protection designed to protect against salt spray and high moisture conditions.
- USDA certified biobased product
- Contains 85% biobased content
- Complete multimetal protection
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- Safe for users
- Provides universal corrosion protection
- Combines film-forming additives with (VpCIs)
- Provides excellent anti-corrosion protection in high humidity atmospheres and chloride-containing environments
- Excellent lubricity
- Good replacement for mineral oil and flammable solvents
- Machines and equipment
- Temporary coating for storage and shipment
- Sheet metals
- Fabricated or machined parts
EcoLine Long Term Rust Preventative is a ready-to-use product and can be applied by dipping, spraying, or brushing at many stages of metal fabrication, storage, or shipment.
- Carbon steel
- Aluminum and alloys
- Copper and alloys
- Cast iron
- Galvanized steel
- Stainless steel
Package: EcoLine®Bio-Based/Bio-Degradable Rust Preventative is packaged in 16 oz. (470 mL), 5 gallon (19 liter pails), 55 gallon (208 liter) drums, liquid totes and bulk. The product should remain sealed before storage. The shelf life of EcoLine®Bio-Based/Bio-Degradable Rust Preventative is up to 24 months