As of January 30, 2020, there have been six reported cased od coronavirus in the United States. The coronavirus is in the same family as severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). Since the virus initially struck China, it has infected more than 300 people and killed six.
Patients confirmed with coronavirus have reportedly had symptoms including fever, cough, and shortness of breath. According to the CDC, investigations are ongoing and health officials are monitoring the virus. The most effective form of prevention is to avoid exposure and take actions to help prevent the spread:
- Wash hand often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose & mouth
- Contact your health provider if you believe you have been exposed to the coronavirus
- Utilize a disinfectant with strong kill claims.
The Husky line from Canberra currently offers six products that are effective against SARS.
- Husky 814: Q/T Tuberculocidal Spray Disinfectant Cleaner
- Husky 820: Hospital Disinfectant Concentrate
- Husky 824: Quick Care Disinfectant
- Husky 892: Arena Plus Disinfectant
It is our goal to support you in finding the right product for your needs. If you have questions or are looking for a product you don’t see in our vast online catalog, please contact our specialists to assist you.