DS3700 4.2 Film
This foil moisture barrier film provides superior protection for ESD sensitive and moisture sensitive electronics, typically SMT (Surface Mount Technology) items. Best practice is to use with Desiccant and a Humidity Indicator Card. The film is heat sealable and suitable for vacuum packaging. SCS Moisture Barrier Film Dri-Shield® 3700 is manufactured from a laminate of polyester, foil, and polyethylene. The metal layer provides discharge shielding and minimizes the penetration of electric fields and electrostatic discharges.
- 0.004″ (4 mil) Thick Film constructed from layers of polyester, foil, and polyethylene
Designed for moisture and electrostatic discharge (ESD) sensitive items (such as SMT). Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S541, ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 1, and IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033.
- </= 0.0003 Grams Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR)
Designed for dry packing of moisture sensitive devices and to protect contents from damage due to ESD events or EMI.
- <10 nJ Energy Penetration Tested per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
Protects contents from ESD charges and discharges. Meets the requirement for discharge shielding per Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 1.
- >25lb Puncture Strength Average. Provides superior physical protection for contents.
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to < 1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11
Allows film to be grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator. Dissipative materials attract less particulate contamination to its surface making it preferred in cleanroom environments.
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- Made in the United States of America