This transparent metal-in static shielding bag is designed to provide a static safe environment for ESD sensitive electronic devices. Bags are printed with an ESD protective symbol and a lot code for traceability. The bags are heat sealable.
SCS Static Shielding Bags 1000 Series are manufactured from a polyester, metal, polyethylene laminate. The polyester dielectric in concert with the metal layer provides discharge shielding. The exterior being static dissipative allows electrostatic charges to be removed when grounded.
- Metal-In Film Laminate 0.0028″ thick (2.8 mil)
- Protects ESD sensitive contents from electrostatic fields and electrostatic discharges (ESD)
- <10 nJ Discharge Shielding Energy Limit Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA)
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to <1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11 and Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3
- Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information
- Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- Made in the United States of America and stocked in the USA for fast delivery.
Open Top Static Shielding Bags
|Open Top Static Shielding Bags||100 Bags||$9.66 – $175.57|| ||open-top-static-shielding-bags packaging-foil-store-categories static-shielding-bags store-categories static-shielding-bags-1 root-catalog static-control-store-categories|