STANDARD 3A MOLECULAR SIEVE
Standard 3A molecular sieve is most commonly used for dehydration and can be applied in both PSA and VSA units to remove H2O. It has a quick mass transfer rate, high mechanical strength, low attrition, and can minimize byproduct formation. This molecular sieve can be used to dehydrate unsaturated hydrocarbon streams, while offering low levels of hydrocarbon coadsorption, which makes it a suitable product for natural gas plants looking to minimize hydrocarbon loss or reduce sulfur peaks. Standard 3A is a versatile molecular sieve that has a wide range of applications including those in natural and petroleum gas dehydration, refrigerant drying, and for use in insulated glass.
- Natural Gas Dehydration
- Petroleum Gas Dehydration
- Refrigerant Drying
- Biofuel Production
- Olefin Cracked Gas Dehydration
- Oil Refining
- Dehydration of unsaturated hydrocarbons, (cracked gas, acetylene, ethylene, propylene, butadiene)
- Adsorption of NH3 and H²O from N²/H² Streams
- Polar Liquid Drying (Ethanol and Methanol)
- Insulated Glass, Plastic, Paint, Sealant, Coatings and Glue
STORAGE : As an adsorbent, molecular sieve should not be left exposed to open air and should be stored in dry conditions with air-proof packaging. This product should not be exposed to temperatures exceeding 230˚C (450˚F).
PRICE BREAKS AT 40+ BAGS